We bring Tortellini Tomato Soup recipe for you! This soup will have the whole family running to the dinner table.
Tortellini Tomato Soup is a delicious and easy recipe that can be made in just a few minutes. The soup is made with tortellini, tomatoes, and broth, and can be served with grated cheese and chopped parsley.
Tortellini Tomato Soup Recipe
This soup can be made vegetarian by substituting the chicken broth for vegetable broth. To make this Tortellini Tomato Soup, simply cook the tortellini according to package directions.
Then, add the tomatoes and broth, and cook for an additional five minutes. Serve with grated cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy!
A lot of people like to serve soup as part of a meal, typically the first course. But here we savor soup as our main course. I mean, it’s got everything you need – meat, veggies and this one even has yummy, cheesy pasta.
It cooks quickly and in just a few steps. Of course, the longer you let it simmer, the better the flavor. Just be sure to plan to add the tortellini and spinach just before you’re ready to eat, so they don’t get overcooked.
Recipe Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Original Author: Lisa Grant
Tortellini Tomato Soup Recipe Ingredients
Tortellini Tomato Soup Recipe Instructions
- In a large soup pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, carrots, celery and black pepper. Sauté for about five minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the chicken broth and crushed tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the tortellini pasta and Parmesan cheese rinds (if using). Simmer for about six minutes or until the tortellini is cooked through.
- Discard any Parmesan cheese rinds before serving. Enjoy!
The tortellini tomato soup recipe is a delicious and easy way to make a classic Italian dish. This soup can be made in minutes with ingredients that are likely already in your pantry. Whether you are looking for an easy weeknight meal or a comforting bowl of soup on a cold day, this recipe is sure to please. Give it a try today!