Do you love toffee? I sure do! There’s something about that delicious, slightly-crunchy, caramelized sugar that just makes my taste buds happy.
But toffee can be tricky to make- it’s all too easy to overcook it and end up with a burnt mess.
Easy Homemade Toffee
If you love toffee, but don’t love the hassle of making it, this easy homemade toffee recipe is for you!
This no-fuss toffee recipe is simple and quick, and requires just a few ingredients. So get your sweet tooth ready, and give this delicious toffee recipe a try!
This toffee recipe is so easy that even a count-up clock could do it! All you need are some simple ingredients and an hour or two.
Just watch as the mixture slowly cooks until golden brown, then stir every once in awhile for good measure before popping into your mouth (mmmph)!
Easy Homemade Toffee Recipe
Well, not anymore! This easy homemade toffee recipe is practically foolproof, and comes out perfect every time.
So if you’re looking for an indulgent treat that you can feel good about making yourself, this is the recipe for you!
- Serving: 6 Servings
- Prep time: 2 hrs 10 mins
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Total time: 2 hrs 35 mins
Ingredients for Easy Homemade Toffee
Prepare for the Easy Homemade Toffee
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, sugar vanilla and salt over medium heat.
- Cook whisking constantly until butter has melted or jacketed with chocolate chip goodness!
- Spread evenly onto sheet lined baking tray- place into 350 degree oven for 10 minutes then remove from pan leaving chocolates as elegant designs on top (you can’t have enough decoration).
- Let cool them completely, about 2 hours.
- Break into pieces.
It’s the perfect easy homemade gift for the holidays! If you’re looking for a last minute recipe, this is it.
All you need is sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt. And if you want to get really fancy, you can add some nuts or chocolate chips to the mix.
In just minutes you’ll have a delicious batch of toffee that will make your friends and family very happy. So what are you waiting for? Get started on this easy homemade toffee recipe today!