Salads are a great way to enjoy your favorite foods while still keeping things healthy. This Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad is not only delicious, but it’s also packed with nutrients that are good for you. So why not give it a try? You may just find yourself making this salad recipe on a regular basis!
Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad Recipe
- 5 cups torn romaine
- 5 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 large red apple, chopped
- 1 large green apple, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup Alpine apple cider
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup walnut oil or canola oil
Read Also: Strawberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad Recipe
1. In a salad bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
2. Then drizzle over it some cider vinegar honey mustard sauce that you’re going to use for dressing your vegetables! Toss everything together until well-coated before eating.
This way Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad will stay fresh longer and have more flavor than if left sitting around waiting patiently on distinguished guests (who might not even show).
1 cup of this Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad recipe contains: 155 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 187mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
So, if you are in the mood for a delicious and healthy salad, give this Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad recipe a try. The sweetness of the apples and cranberries is balanced out by the saltiness of the bacon and cheese, and the crunch of the walnuts provides a nice contrast to all that softness.
And it’s easy to make – just mix everything together and serve. Whether you are looking for something to take to a potluck or just want something different for dinner tonight, this salad is sure to please.