Be sure to toss the potatoes in the dressing while still warm so that they can absorb more of the aromatic flavor.
Mediterranean Herb Potato Salad Recipe
What is the Mediterranean Diet?
The way we think about the word “diet” today is something borne of restriction that helps you lose weight. The Mediterranean diet couldn’t be further from that.
Rather, it’s a heart-healthy diet that includes the food staples of people who live in the region around the Mediterranean Sea, such as Greece, Croatia, and Italy.
You’ll find that in their meals, they emphasize a plant-based eating approach, loaded with vegetables and healthy fats, including olive oil and omega-3 fatty acids from fish.
Mediterranean Herb Potato Salad is also a plant-based eating plant-based eating approach. It’s a diet known for being healthy.
What ingredients needed for preparing Mediterranean Herb Potato Salad
How to Prepare Mediterranean Herb Potato Salad
- Bring potatoes and water to cover to boil in medium saucepan.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain well.
- Mix olive oil, white wine vinegar, McCormick® Oregano Leaves and McCormick® Thyme Leaves in large bowl until well blended.
- Add warm potatoes; toss to coat.
- Add tomatoes and drained capers; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition information (Per Serving)
- Calories 159
- Total Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 137mg
- Carbohydrates 21g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 3g