One of my favorites, particularly throughout the winter. I’m going to add a whole chicken along with entrees um um because I want my stew to have more than enough chicken. both pepper I adore biscuits and pepper. several butters. as well as numerous glasses of milk.
Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo Stew
I did add extra milk to the mixture to smooth it up a bit before reheating leftovers in the microwave.
Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo Stew Recipe
Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo Stew Ingredients
- 1 jar (16 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups refrigerated cooked diced potatoes with onions
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 lb frozen mixed vegetables
Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo Stew Recipe Instructions
|1||Combine salt, basil, water, and spaghetti sauce in a small bowl. Apply cooking spray to a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker.|
|2||Place half of the potatoes, chicken strips, frozen vegetables, and spaghetti sauce in the cooker. Repetition is key; finish with pasta sauce.|
|3||Cook for 6 to 8 hours with the lid on over low heat. Now you’re ready to serve.|
Homemade Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Tips and Nutrition
Tips from the Author
First tip: Instead of using the chopped chicken thighs, use unbreaded chicken breast tenders.
Second tip: Use garlic-flavored Alfredo pasta sauce if you prefer garlic.
530 Calories, 31g Total Fat, 30g Protein, 33g Total Carbohydrate, 3g Sugars.
Full nutrition facts for 1 serving:
- Calories: 530
- Calories from Fat: 280
- Total Fat: 31g which is 48%
- Saturated Fat: 17g which is 86%
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 135mg which is 45%
- Sodium: 730mg which is 30%
- Potassium: 370mg which is 11%
- Total Carbohydrate: 33g which is 11%
- Dietary Fiber: 5g which is 21%
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 30g
Tasty and Easy Chicken Stew with Dumplings Recipe