This apple bread pudding drizzled with a heat candy sauce is classic food at its best!
Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding
slow-cooker apple bread pudding with warm Caramel sauce might just be the dessert you’re looking for.
Go to the store and get cream, candy, 1/4 qt.Milk and a few other things that need to be done today.
Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding Recipe
- Difficulty: Expert Level
- Servings: 20
- Preparation time: 20mins
- Cooking time: 260mins
- Adapted from: MyFoodandFamily
Start unwrapping the caramels for this luscious Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding with heat candy Sauce. It’ able to cook in precisely twenty minutes!
Equipments we need to use
- Slow Cooker
Ingredients we need
Prepare for Slow-Cooker Apple Bread Pudding
- Microwave caramels and 1 cup milk in large microwaveable bowl on high 1 to 2 min. or until caramels are completely melted.
- Stirring after 1 min.
- Add apple pie filling, cream, eggs, cinnamon and 1 cup of the remaining milk.
- Mix them well. Stir in bread.
- Pour into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover with lid. Cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
- Beat pudding mix and remaining milk in microwaveable bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Just before serving the pudding. Microwave on HIGH 2 min., stirring after each minute.
- Spoon over individual servings of warm pudding.
To prevent the bread pudding from burning, do not cook the pudding on the HIGH setting of the slow cooker.
As an option when serving adults, stir 1/4 cup rum or apple brandy into the hot butterscotch sauce before spooning over individual servings of the bread pudding.
Garnish with thin green and red apple slices just before serving.