Ranch Pasta Primavera Salad Recipe is a very fresh, colorful, and vitamin and nutrient-rich salad.
Add creamy ranch dressing to your pasta salads and your friends will be asking for your recipe secrets!
Add flair to your pasta salads with the addition of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing.
Cold Pasta Primavera Salad Recipe
The original recipe is collected from hiddenvalley.com.
Looking for something a little more hearty? Add cooked chicken, sausage or shrimp to turn this easy side dish into a healthy main-course meal.
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped (about 3 green onions)
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 box (16 ounces) Rotini (corkscrew) pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into small chunks
- 2 medium zucchini cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil