These Birthday Cake Princess Pudding Shots are super easy and will in fact impress the birthday girl and her friends.
So its your birthday and you are the princess for the hours of day. So I went to the dollar p.s. and bought this endearing
Birthday Princess Pudding Shot glass along following frilly pink shredded crinkled paper in a bag (I forget what it is called) LOL.
These Birthday Cake Pudding Shots are the by yourself mannerism you should celebrate! cake vodka, vanilla pudding! Easy to make and fun to drink.
What You Will Need To Make The Happy Birthday Princess Pudding Shots.
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (4.2 oz.)
- Cake Vodka
- Cool Whip
- Shot Glasses (plastic or glass)
- Cookie Scoop (or you can use a spoon)
- Mixing Bowl
If you can’t find Cake Vodka, use Vanilla Vodka.
Happy Birthday Cake Princess Pudding Shots Recipe
These Happy Birthday Cake Princess Pudding Shots are super simple and will really impress your friends.
- Small Box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- ¾ cup milk
- 2/3 cup Cake Vodka
- Reddi Whip
- 2 oz plastic cups with lids
- Whisk pudding and milk together in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix in cake vodka.
- Spoon in pudding cups ( I use small cookie scoop)
- Top each with Reddi Whip and Sprinkles
- Store in freezer
What size cups do you use for Pudding Shots
The norm pudding shot cups are 2 oz plastic containers with lids.
But now people are getting creative with all different sizes, shapes, and some are plastic and some are glass.
These tasty Birthday Pudding Shots are great for pleasing any sweet tooth. However, don’t be alarmed, they don’t taste like pudding.
- Lay out the shot cups first (each recipe makes between 12 – 18 pudding shots)
- Place in the freezer overnight. They won’t freeze because of the alcohol, but they come out tasting like a Frosty.
- Pull the shots out of freezer about 15 minutes before you want to serve them for the best consistency
- Consider serving them with a plastic spoon for even easier consumption and no silverware to wash.