Four ingredients and 10 minutes’ time and this dreamy Frozen Orange Swirl Pie Dessert is in the freezer.
Orange Sherbet Frozen Ice Cream Pie Dessert Recipe
This dessert is SO easy and so delicious! The perfect refreshing summer dessert!
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream,
- 1 pint (2 cups) orange sherbet,
- 1 (6-oz.) chocolate flavor crumb crust,
- 1/2 cup fudge ice cream topping,
- Place heaping spoonfuls of ice cream and sherbet in a crumb crust. Lightly press and smooth top with the back of a spoon.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- To serve, cut into wedges. Drizzle fudge topping over each wedge. Garnish as desired.