This cheerful double layer cheesecake is an indulgent new take on the traditional Red Velvet Cake.
Cream Cheese Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Measure 1 cup batter into medium bowl. Stir in melted chocolate and food color.
- Pour into crust.
- Top with remaining (plain) cheesecake batter.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.