According to Wikipedia, WordPress is used by more than 60 million websites, including 33.6% of the top 10 million websites as of April 2019, WordPress is one of the most popular content management system solutions in use.
So, No doubt, WordPress is user-friendly and most popular CMS around the web.
If you plan to develop your business website, or want to re-build, you can choose WordPress, and If you choose WordPress, you have to use a better Theme for your website.
TOP 5 WORDPRESS THEMES
Here I’m listing 5 Top most popular and super customisable theme you can use for your website.
Obviously, This post is not for a purpose of increasing sales volume, As a WordPress developer, I am just suggesting these themes as I have found supper fantastic features with them.
1. The7: Most customizable theme on the market
The7 is the most customizable theme on the market, They said, and actually it’s true may be as I found. The 7 is featured with 750+ Theme Options to craft any design you can dream of. You can create a boutique-quality design in mere minutes.
The7 comes with 26 more pre-made dummy websites. With a few-click, you can install a dummy. The7 will help you creating pro-grade sites without ever writing a single code!
Main features of The 7:
- Powerful Theme panel
- Visual Composer & Ultimate Addons integrated
- 750+ Theme Options
- Design Wizard feature
- Several Post types
- Ready page templates
- Huge Shortcodes
- Included several Pro Plugins like Slider Revolution
- Pre-made dummy websites complete with exclusive Slider Revolution and Visual Composer templates
- Multilingual & Translation Ready
- SEO-Ready & Mobile Friendly
- WooCommerce Compatible
- Several Pre-made Headers
So, You can develop a ROCK website with the theme The7. You can collect this theme from the following links:
But be honest, never install a nulled copy of a theme for your website for several reasons. I will talk about this matter in different blog why you don’t have to use non-licensed copy of a theme.
2. Avada: Number 1 Selling Theme of All Time
Avada has been the #1 selling theme for more than 4 years, the most trusted and complete WordPress theme on the envato market.
Avada gives you the ability to build any design style. It included professionally designed demos, built entirely with options and require no custom coding, they said. But Of course, you need a developer who have coding knowledge, though Avada has Powerful options & tools, unlimited designs, responsive framework.
Main features of Avada:
- Theme Options neatly organized into sections that allow you to build
- Page Options offer greater control over each page/post
- Fusion Builder, is an intuitive page builder
- Fusion Core Plugin and Several Premium plugins
- Over 50 design elements along with hundreds of options
- Easily import any professionally designed demos
- Translate Avada into any language
- Control the site width, main content area, single and dual sidebar
- Advanced header options
- Multiple menu locations with mega menu
- Several sliders like Fusion Slider, Revolution Slider, Layer Slider & Elastic slider
- 6 different blog layouts
- 12 different portfolio page templates
- WooCommerce compatible
- BBPress compatible
- Advanced page title bar
- Advanced footer options
- And many more!
So, Avada is a perfect fit for your business website, as it’s already has 279,314You can collect this theme from the following links:
- Licensed Copy from Themeforest
- Nulled copy from several places like null24.net (only for testing purpose) But I’m saying again, never install a non-licensed copy of a theme for your website for several reasons.