Looking for a new soup to add to your favorite recipes? This Chicken Enchilada Soup has become my husband’s all-time favorite home-made soup, thanks to Wildtree!
It comes together quickly and it’s a cinch to make. And besides the Wildtree products, you probably have most of the ingredients already in your pantry.
Wildtree Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Course: Lunch, Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 6
- Author: Wildtree
Ingredients for Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 15.5 ounce black beans drained and rinsed
- 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Bouillon Soup Base
- 3/4 cup Tia Rosa’s Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 4 ounces cream cheese cut into cubes
Directions to prepare Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Heat the Grapeseed Oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and bell pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and slightly browned.
- In a small bowl, blend the cream cheese and Enchilada Sauce with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Once the chicken is done the cooking, add cheese and sauce mixture to the pan with the chicken.
- Stir in the Chicken Bouillon, beans, diced tomatoes, and corn.
- Simmer over medium-low heat approximately 7 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 310 Calories (kcal)
- 10 Fat (g)
- 3.5 Saturated Fat (g)
- 22 Carbohydrates (g)
- 5 Fiber (g)
- 4 Sugar (g)
- 33 Protein (g)
- 95 Cholesterol (mg)
- 590 Sodium (mg)
Do not allow soup to boil after the cream cheese has been added otherwise it will break.