Try a savory dish that looks like a muffin with our Potato-Topped Muffin Tin Meatloaf. This muffin tin meatloaf may earn you the title of rock-star mom.
These mini meatloaves make an easy lunch for kids. Serve with a mixed green salad and cold glass of fat-free milk to round out the meal.
Save 40 calories and 6gm of fat, including 2.5gm of sat fat, per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef, Big Red Cheddar Cheese and Knorr Professional Beef Gravy Mix.
Potato-Topped Muffin Tin Meatloaf Recipe
This is a quick simple recipe to follow. The whole family loved it, that it’s going to be a regular meal for dinner ideas.
- Prep time: 15 mins
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Total time: 40 mins
- Serves: 6
- Recipe Author: My Food and Family
Ingredients for Muffin Tin Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove top stuffng mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp. Original BBQ sauce
- 4 oz. Big red cheddar cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup Knorr Professional beef gravy mix
Muffin Tin Meatloaf Recipe Instructions
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and A.1. just until blended; press into 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until done (160°F).
- Add cream cheese and garlic to potatoes; stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in parsley.
- Scoop over meatloaves.
- Serve topped with gravy.
- Save 40 calories and 6g of fat, including 2.5g of sat fat, per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef, Big Red Cheddar Cheese, and Knorr Professional Beef Gravy Mix.
Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.
This nutrition information is based on 6 servings.
- Total Fat 15g: 19%
- Saturated Fat 7g: 35%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 75mg: 25%
- Sodium 1080mg: 47%
- Total Carbohydrates 37g: 13%
- Dietary Fibers 3g: 11%
- Sugars 3g: 6%
- Protein 24g: 48%
- Vitamin A: 15%
- Vitamin C: 6%
- Calcium: 2%