These Cookies Cream Puffs Will Sexually Awaken Your Taste Buds
Watch the Video and get Full Recipe
Cookies Cream Puffs
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Using a knife, separate the cream from the cookies, and place them in two separate bowls.
- Crush cookies in a blender or a food processor until fine. Set aside.
- In a pot over low heat, combine egg yolks, half & half, sugar, and cornstarch. Turn the heat up to medium-high, whisking constantly to prevent any lumps.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken, add in half of the cookie cream, stirring until smooth.
- Transfer the cream mixture into a bowl, covering the top with plastic wrap and pressing the wrap down onto the surface of the cream to prevent a skin from forming. Chill.
- In a pot, combine the water and butter, bringing it to a boil. Add the flour and ½ cup of the crushed cookie mixture, stirring until the dough comes together in a ball. Remove from heat.
- Add in the eggs one a time, stirring until the dough becomes a paste. Transfer the dough into a piping bag with a large round tip.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pipe 1-inch mounds. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry has risen considerably and the insides are dry.
- Transfer the chilled pastry cream into a piping bag with a small tip. Poke a hole in the center of the bottom of each cream puff and fill each puff with the pastry cream.
- Microwave the remaining cookie cream for 30 seconds, stirring until smooth.
- Dip the top of each filled cream puff into the cookie cream, dripping off any excess.
- Sprinkle any remaining cookies crumbs on top of each cream puff.