When you’re throwing a Super Bowl party, these cheap easy appetizers recipes are guaranteed to please your guests.
Most of these recipes are under 5 ingredients and the one that require more ingredients are basic ingredients that you most likely already have in your pantry like seasonings, oil, breadcrumbs, milk, etc.
25 Cheap Easy Appetizers
While not everything needs to be created from scratch, serving appetizers in bite-size portions is an excellent way to keep expenses down.
This is especially true when serving alcohol. Everyone from meat eaters to vegetarians to vegans may enjoy these simple and affordable appetizers.
1. Avocado Mozzarella Puffs from JoCooks
Ingredients you need for this Cheap Easy Appetizer
- Lime juice
- Puff pastry
2. Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls from Pillsbury
Get the kids in this kitchen for this one—they’ll love making this with you as an easy meal or afternoon snack!
5 Hearty Slow Cooker loaded baked Potato Soup recipe
3. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs from JoCooks
Ingredients you need for Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs I used Panko
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
4. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Sticks from JoCooks
Ingredients you need for Baked Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
- Zucchini – 1 ½ pounds
- Breadcrumbs- Panko works best!
- Parmesan cheese
5. Loaded Baked Potato Rounds from Lil Luna
Loaded Baked Potato Rounds – a simple, quick and delicious side dish or appetizer full of cheeses and bacon! If you’re looking for a simple appetizer recipe or side for the potato-lover, then give this recipe a try. It’s delicious!
6. Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings from Buzzfeed
These look so good, but I would be so conflicted about dipping sauces. Cheese sticks go in marinara or ranch but onion rings go in ketchup or BBQ sauce.
7. Easy 3-Ingredient Jalapeño Poppers from Pillsbury
You don’t have to go out to enjoy a batch of classic jalapeño poppers anymore! This crazy-easy recipe reminiscent of the restaurant favorite is made delicious with just three simple ingredients: jalapeño chiles, cream cheese and Pillsbury crescent rolls. Bonus: these poppers are ready in a snap! From start to finish, it only takes 30 minutes to make a big batch.
8. Homemade Mac and Cheese Bites from Chef in Training
These are so simple and the perfect finger food ideal for serving kids and as an appetizer! These are DELICIOUS!
Christmas Crack Recipe made with Saltine Crackers