A frozen treat that’s easy to make and low in fat and calories. Serve as cool snack, with cereal or fresh fruit, or blend with fruit for a smoothie.
Raspberry-Lemon Flavored Frozen Yogurt Dots
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoon McCormick® Raspberry Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 drop McCormick® Red Food Color
- Mix yogurt and confectioners’ sugar in small bowl.
- Stir in raspberry flavor, lemon extract and food color until well blended.
- Spoon into medium piping bag or resealable plastic bag with small piece cut off from one of the bottom corners.
- Pipe penny-size dots onto metal baking pan.
- Freeze 1 hour or until frozen.
- For easier storage, lift frozen dots from pan and place in resealable plastic container.
- Store in freezer.
- Serve yogurt dots over fresh berries, if desired.
- Courtesy of [url href=”https://www.mccormick.com/recipes/dessert/raspberry-lemon-flavored-frozen-yogurt-dots” target=”_blank”]McCormick[/url]