This lemony pie is the perfect choice for a spring or summer celebration with friends or family. Hello, sunshine. Three layers—fluffy, creamy and cool—come together to make this perfect no-bake lemon pie. Here are some other lemon recipes that you might like. Just click on the link to get full recipe. Then hit back to go to the next. Enjoy
Triple-Layer Lemon Pie
- 2 pkg. ((3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 Tbsp . fresh lemon juice
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust ((6 oz.))
- 1 tub ((8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided)
- Beat pudding mixes, milk and juice with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.)
- Spread 1-1/2 cups pudding onto bottom of pie crust.
- Whisk half the COOL WHIP into remaining pudding.
- Spread COOL WHIP mixture over pudding layer in crust; top with remaining COOL WHIP.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Source: Kraft