Choosing the right products, or making your own with the right ingredients, can give you the best natural skin care and beauty products.
Shimmering Eye Shadow
When the shadows shift, the color might shift as well since the undertone, which is often a deeper and more matte tone, is now visible.
Shimmering eye shadows are great for:
- Adding dimension! Use a sparkly champagne hue in the center of the lid to make it more vibrant.
- Celebrate the eye’s anatomy with light.
- Apply pearly shimmer to the brow-bone and inner corner for a youthful glow.
- Glam up at night! The shimmer looks great in dim light.
- Shimmer shadows mix well and may be brushed across the lid to create a sheeny wash.
- Shimmer shadows may be applied with a finger for exact application and vivid color.
How to Make Homemade Shimmering Eye Shadow
Top 5 Popular Powder Foundations For Oily Skin
Process to Make Shimmering Eye Shadow
You can put some shimmer into your homemade eye shadow add just a little mica dust and blend.
Now, you can add color! Let’s try a gold color using turmeric powder and cacao. Blend well, using the pestle, until you get the color you desire.
Now that you have created your favorite color, add about ¼ teaspoon of shea butter to the mixture.
You can gently blend it using the back of a small spoon or a mortar and pestle. The shea butter helps create a soft, creamy powder that stays on and moisturizes at the same time though it will still be a powdery texture.
Boil Lemons at Night and Drink the Water in the Morning