February 14th, Valentines Day, is coming to door. You can surprise your loved ones by making cakes in your own hands. This Cake recipe is coming from California Fried Chicken (CFC) chief Chef Mohammad Manzoor Rashid.
Tiramisu Cake: Valentines Day Cake
- Course: Dessert, Cake, Valentines Day Cake
- Author: Mohammad Manzoor Rashid, CFC
- Source: The Daily Prothom alo
- 300 grams of flour,
- 600 grams of egg,
- 300 grams of sugar,
- 50 grams of oil
- vanilla essence in quantity.
- cream cheese 450 grams,
- fresh cream 750 grams,
- sugar 390 grams,
- zincatine powder 15 grams,
- water 113 grams,
- coffee syrup
- sugar mushroom quantity.
Method to make Tiramisu Cake
- Foam must be prepared from the first 1 to the eggs and sugar bits.
- After that the flour must be mixed slowly.
- Finally, oil and vanilla acid mixed.
- Sponges will be made to bake 40-45 minutes at 340 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Soak the amount of zincatine powder in the water from the ingredient 2.
- Now make cream cheeses and sugar bit.
- Then mix the sugar and water with thick veins and mix it well with the egg yolk.
- Mix with the cheeses.
- Fresh cream will be mixed with half bits of that mixture.
- Finally mix the zincatin with hot melts.
- Cut the sponge from the ingredient 1 to heartily, and cut it with a cup of coffee syrup.
- Now the mixture of the instrument 2 will be half the quantity.
- Sprinkle the spinach from the ingredients to 1 and give the coffee syrup.
- Mix the Ingredients 2 to 8 to 10 hours in the Deep Fridge.
- Then serve as much cocoa powder and preferably chocolate flowers as needed above.
The another Tiramisu Cake Recipe
The delightful tiramisu recipe with sponge fingers soaked in coffee, layered around and smeared with a creamy mascarpone mixture. Really easy to make!
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp castor sugar
- 250 gm mascarpone or cream cheese
- 175 ml strong black coffee
- 3 Tbsp brandy cognac
- 150 gm sponge fingers sponge cake cut into fingers
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and sugar together till the mixture becomes light and creamy.
- Add the vanilla essence and fold it into the mascarpone.
- To the strong black coffee add the brandy and stir.
- Quickly dip the sponge fingers in the coffee-brandy liqueur. Make sure the fingers soak just enough of the liqueur, but don’t crumble.
- Arrange a layer of sponge fingers in a shallow dish and cover them with a layer of mascarpone.
- Create several layers of sponge fingers, followed by mascarpone. The top layer will be of mascarpone.
- Chill the tiramisu in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours, dust with cocoa powder and serve.