Red Pepper and Broccoli Macaroni Salad
- 1-3/4 cups multi-grain elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Cook macaroni in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last 2 min.; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Mix mayo, sour cream and mustard in large bowl until blended.
- Stir in macaroni mixture and eggs.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled.