I thought it would be so fun to serve up some Easter Dinner Ideas. How fun would it be to serve soup or veggie dip for your Easter Dinner in these Easter Bunny bread bowls?
This Easter you can make some Easter Bunny Bread Bowls Dip for Easter Dinner to serve your favorite soup recipe or hold your veggie dip for your Veggie Tray!
Fill these bread bowls with your favorite Easter Soup when you are ready to use them. Serve them at your Easter Dinner or at an Easter Party.
We filled this with our favorite Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe! And I added an extra bit of love to the soup with a special carrot bunny heart :).
Easter Bunny Bread Bowl Dip Recipe
- 1 Kitchen scissors
- 1 Knife
- 5 Toothpicks
- 1 Air-tight bag
- Cut 1/4 of the bottom off of the smaller roll, leaving a small back section of the bread on the roll… so it can hang off the back of the bread bowl. This will give it some stability. Set aside.
- Cut the bread bowl so that you remove a small top section of the roll in a U shape. Leaving a ledge for the smaller roll to sit on.
- Dig out the insides of the bread in a large piece if possible so you can use some of that insides of the bread bowl for the Bunny’s tail. You can eat the rest of the bread insides with your soup if you save it.
- Take the top of the bread bowl you removed and cut out 2 ears. You can trim the inside of the bunny ears so they are flatter.
- Take the knife and slice a small hole where you want the nose. Push the candy nose in the bread. Poke a tiny hole for the eyes and then gently place the chocolate chip eyes in place.
- Take the bunny head and place it on top of the bread bowl ledge and secure it in place with three toothpicks.
- Slide the other two toothpicks into the bottom of the ears and then place them in the top of the roll for the bunny’s ears.
- Take a small piece of the bread you removed from inside the bowl and roll it into a ball and use it as the bunny’s tail.
- I took some fresh parsley and laid it down on the plate to serve as some “Easter Grass” to add to the fun and festive look!
- Store in an air-tight bag until you are ready to serve. These can be made in advance as long as they are stored properly.