Toasted Coconut OREO Cookie Balls
Ingredients for OREO Cookie Balls
- 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 32 Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1-1/2 cups BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted, divided
- 12 oz. Scott’s White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and 1 cup coconut until blended.
- Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
FOR MORE DETAILS, GO HERE.