Golden OREO Cookies, cream cheese, and toasted flaked coconut are rolled together and dipped in white chocolate to create these luscious cookie balls.
Toasted Coconut OREO Cookie Balls
Ingredients for OREO Cookie Balls
- 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 32 Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1-1/2 cups BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted, divided
- 12 oz. Scott’s White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and 1 cup coconut until blended.
- Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
FOR MORE DETAILS, GO HERE.