While we all love good old regular recipes that we are so accustomed to this time of year. I hope you will also give a try to this side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner.
Easy Stuffing Recipe for Thanksgiving
This easy stuffing recipe, or dressing if you prefer, will be a staple on your Thanksgiving dinner menu for years to come.
Tearing the bread will create more texture than cutting it into neat cubes. And make sure the bread really is dry- it soaks in the broth much better.
- Course: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hr 20 minutes
- Calories: 280 kcal
- Recipe Author: Bon Appétit
Ingredients you need for this recipe
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter plus
- 1 pound good-quality white bread
- 1 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch slices celery
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp McCormick black pepper
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth,
- 2 large eggs
For detailed instructions, please go to the Bon Appétit website.